Monday, May 14, 2012

Chase's Pledge

Chase is involved in a preschool group of 7 kids once a week, and we all take a turn teaching for 2 weeks. It works out great and it's been really fun for him. Every day at the beginning they have circle time and do the same things: name tags, weather, the pledge, etc. and at the beginning of the year I thought there was no way Chase was going to learn the pledge. But he did! Their 'preschool graduation' is next week but we will be in Utah during it, so I recorded him saying it this morning so he can still take part in it. I thought it was cute so I decided to share :)

Watch Chase here

1 comment:

  1. That is seriously impressive! What a cutie. We are so excited to see you guys when you come to Utah! Let me know what days you want to get together. Hope your trip goes well!

    ReplyDelete