Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ethan's quirky quotes

Ethan has been cracking me up lately with some of the things he comes up with.

1. "No, I'm just fine."
Examples: Me: Ethan it's time to eat lunch, come climb up in your chair. Ethan: No, I'm just fine.
Me: Stop hitting Chase with your cars. Ethan: No, I'm just fine.

2. "He's ok."
Me: (to Chase) Please don't touch the DVD player. Ethan: Oh, he's ok.
After pushing Chase down, Ethan turns to me guiltily and says, He's ok.

3. Whenever I threaten to put him in timeout, he now asks me, Where? As if he is calculating the punishment and determining if it's worth continuing on in his delinquencies.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I cannot believe you guys are in DES MOINES, IOWA! I grew up in Ankeny. Infact, all of my family is still there! CRAZYNESS!! Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves and adjusting to the difference from living in Alaska! Gotta love the humidity...huh?!?! NOT!

    ReplyDelete