Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Back Post (with pictures!)

I found a CD of pictures my dad burned for me just before we moved from Alaska, so I thought I'd share! The pictures are a few months old but still fun. I guess this is catching up from being such a blog slacker while we were moving around.
Pretty Alaska! Makes me miss it.

Visiting the new board walk at Potters Marsh
It was a VERY windy day!
My dad took this picture, we watched this mama bird bring back food for her baby and feed it! It was really neat, click on it to see a bigger picture.

A common occurance, Ethan stealing Grandmas iPhone to play games
I made a birthday cake for my mom and dad!
Kristen Moss if you are reading this, great minds.... :)
Their birthday is on 4th of July

I tried doing a red white and blue interior, but they made fun of it for being pink, yellow, and turquoise.
Love you guys!

Chase hit his head on the corner of their counter and got a huge goose egg. I swear it looked bigger in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment