Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Not-So-Mini-Van

Alas, it was time. We outgrew our fun little 4 wheel drive, 5 person Ford Escape, grew up and traded it in for a minivan. We still "fit" in the Escape- Hailey's carseat base was strapped in the middle of Ethan's booster seat and Chase's mondo seat, but I had to heave the poor girl in between the seats and Ethan couldn't get his belt on and off because the base was in the way. So I guess it was time to upgrade-- we found this baby on Craigslist and sold ours after it was listed on craigslist for less than a day. Worked out great! I'm gonna miss my little SUV and I feel like I'm driving no less than a boat, but I'll freely admit that I love our van! It's red, it's got leather seats (you read that right!)-- makes for much easier cleanup with kiddos- and it's got DVD players. No joke. We had been shopping around for one since Christmas, we knew we wanted a Town and Country because they have the stow and go seating, and we finally found a steal online. Horray for roomy vans and my kids being able to get themselves in and out!

Good bye Escape

Hello minivan! Aka The swagger wagon (have you seen that YouTube video? )




Now we just need some help naming the new van, something that goes with the red color... The only thing that comes to my mind is Maureen cause its a name that sounds like maroon. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the minivan club! I couldn't go back to anything else while having little kids. And we totally love the swagger wagon videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are MORE than welcome to add me if I can add you too!! Yay! I am so excited you have a blog for me to read... Not that I couldn't just come down the street to see you, but hey, I still love reading about your life just as much as I love seeing it!! =)

    ReplyDelete